Do you want to add live chat software to your website? Live chat software are the best option to make strong communication with your users. You might have seen that several customers abandon their shopping carts without checking out.
So what are the reasons behind it? Well while shopping, customers are very much curious about all the processes. They have several questions in their mind and they want their instant answer.
If they don’t get their answer, they will leave the site without any shopping. And as a result, the company will lose its sale. So to keep everything balanced and maintain your eCommerce site, the best solution is to integrate live chat software. Yes, you heard right, if you have live chat software, you can communicate with your customer in real-time. And hence you won’t lose your customers.
Today, in this article, we came with a list of the 10 best live chat software. So go through the list and get the best one for your site. Here we go:
10 Best Live Chat Software
Here the list started with LiveChat which is one of the industries leading live chat software. Here you will get amazing supportive apps for your live chats. It is easy to use and install. You need not hire an expert, even a layman can deal with it very well. Also, it allows you to add survey forms before and after a live chat session to evaluate the performance of your support team. Moreover, it is also integrated with several amazing services like popular CRM software, Google Analytics, Zendesk, all the top email marketing services, and many more.
- Allows to reach the right person directly
- Make offering support easy and fun
- Selling easy with features like product cards, custom forms, AI automation
- 170+ integrations
- Powerful AI tools
- Starter: $16 per agent per month
- Team: $33 per agent per month
- Business: $50 per agent per month
- Enterprise: Custom pricing
ChatBots provides a better experience for live chat. It enables you to engage with your customers 24/7. This is the best option for small businesses as it influences better use of artificial intelligence which will grow your business. Here you will get an intuitive drag and drop interface that will help you to create your own ChatBot. With its attractive ready-made templates, users can easily design custom conversation scenarios that are suitable for their business
- Beautiful and free pre-built templates
- Open API for infinite integrations
- Offers feature-rich messages
- Comes with user segmentation tools
- Capable to make conversation like human
- Team: $149 per month for 5,000 chats
- Business: $499 per month for 25,000 chats
- Enterprise: Custom pricing
Likewise, SendinBlue is beginner-friendly live chat software. With its amazing features, you can easily convert your website visitors into customers. To provide you a better service, it comes with built-in email marketing integration, retargeting for Facebook ads, segmentation, and complete marketing automation. With these all, you will have a powerful connection with your users. Moreover, it allows you to combine live chat with a wide variety of email marketing features. It means that you can seamlessly meet your customers from anywhere.
- Comes with unlimited email contacts
- Provides live chat widget for your website
- Advanced audience segmentation
- Able to send 300 emails a day
- Offers Drag-and-drop email designer
- Lite: $25 per month
- Premium: $65 per month
- Enterprise: Custom pricing
LiveAgent is amazing live chat software of the leading market. It is a full package of email ticketing, live chat, time tracking, call center, and many others. As the software is integrated with WordPress and other popular website builders, you will get full support for your live chats. Besides these all, LiveAgent is also integrated with top email marketing services, CRMs, and other marketing platforms.
- Provides 7-day ticket history
- Option for Email ticketing
- Helpful for Ticket merging and splitting
- Exporting functionality
- Offers spam filters
- Ticket: $15 per agent per month
- Ticket+Chat: $29 per agent per month
- All-Inclusive: $39 per agent per month
Chaport, one of the free live chat support software comes with unlimited chats, history, notifications, and unlimited registered operators. With Chaport, you will get live chat support apps for mobile devices, beautiful multilingual chat widgets, and reporting and analytics. If you want some additional features, you can go through its premium version. Its premium plans provide you access to typing insights, visitor notes, saved replies, file sending, auto-invitations, and many others.
- Allows you to use on unlimited websites with unlimited chats
- Provides 5 operators online at the same time
- Comes with 30-day chat history
- Amazing Widget customization
- Basic reporting and analytics
The Pro plan is $9.80 per operator per month. But you can get 14 days free trial on its premium plans.
Similarly, Freshchat is an ideal live chat software where you will get better live chat support. It is somehow similar to the conversation and messenger apps. With this, you are able to start real-time chats with customers using agents or AI-powered bots. Moreover, you will get customer timeline views, live profiles, in-app campaigns, and customizable bots. Freshchat allows your team to use smart plugs, canned responses, labels, private notes, and desktop notifications.
- Comes with AI automation
- Provides intelligent chat routing
- Offers amazing agent load-balance
- Advanced roles and permissions
- Live translation option
- Small teams: $15 per user per month
- Growing teams: $29 per user per month
- Large teams: $45 per user per month
- Enterprises: $69 per user per month
7. Pure chat
Moving towards Pure chat, it is free to live chat software that offers amazing services to its clients. If you want to add attractive live chat widgets to your websites then Pure chat is the best option. Even with its free version, you are allowed to add 3 operators with unlimited chat history. Its aim is to keep you connected with your user, that’s the reason it also comes with mobile apps. This live chat software also comes with a pre-chat form that helps you to collect user information. With this, you can reach out to your client later.
- Unlimited chat option
- Comes with Native iOS and Android apps
- Effective security rules
- Real-time analytics
- Track your visitor
- Basic: Free
- Growth: Start at $39 per month
- Pro: Start at $79 per month
ClickDesk, one of the best live chat software comes with the best ever solution to make your live chat more relaxing. Here you will get several helpdesk features like ticket management and one-click integrations with third-party tools. Not only that, but you can also integrate ClickDesk with your social media platforms like Facebook and Twitter.
- Free for up to 10 users
- One-click integrations with third-party tools
- Supports voice and video chat
- Provides ideal customer support
- Ticket management
- Lite: $14.99 per month
- Pro: $24.99 per month
- Enterprise: $39.99 per month
Moving forward, Olark is a simple but stunning live chat solution. If you have a small business or you are new to live chat, then Olark will be a perfect choice. You can easily communicate with your users in real-time. To keep your live chats professional and managed, Olark comes with built-in CRM. It will keep your notes and transcripts organized. Additionally, it is integrated with several platforms like SalesForce, HubSpot, Groove, HelpScout, MailChimp, WordPress, and Google Analytics.
- Simple live chat solution
- Straightforward and extremely affordable
- Easily gather feedback from customers
- Responds to feedback in real-time
- Live chat transcripts are searchable
- Starting: $12 per agent per month with a two-year contract
- Annual: $15
- Month-to-Month billing: $19
Last but not least, Intercom is amazing live chat software. It comes with several flexible tools that allow you to capture leads, engage users, and boost conversions. The software comes with an elegant widgets that offers messaging services for your live chats. The best part is you can automate these widgets with your own flows and can add chatbots to engage your customers. Beside this, you can also use Intercom as an onboarding tool, support assistant, lead generation tool, marketing automation, and user-engagement software.
- Flexible tool
- Used as an onboarding tool
- Offers messaging services with live chat widgets
- Used as an onboarding tool
- Integrated with google analytics
- Essential: $87 / month
- Pricing will increased which is calculated on your usage and add-ons you purchase.
Well, this is all about best 10 Live Chat Software. All of the above software comes with outstanding features which makes your live chats more interesting. Now you can connent with your clients in a real time and can answer their queries.I am sure you will get huge advantages in your business with these live chat softwares.
I hope you get this article helpful to you. If you are getting any troubles feel free to send your queries through our comment section. We make sure all of your question are answered as soon as possible. Keep supporting us and follow for more interesting articles.